“An author’s words are deeds.”
It is, after all, New Year. Just about.
- Be more realistic about blogging. No more posting at 2am, for a start; it’s not conducive to good writing and it just makes me tired. I’ll still aim to post every day, but I won’t stress about it if I don’t manage it; hopefully this will mean I post better quality reviews about things I actually want to write about.
- Finish my TBR pile. This is fairly self-explanatory.
- Read more books by women. Last year only 31% of the books I read were by women, which is obviously terrible.
- Participate in read-a-longs. I love the idea of read-a-longs, but I rarely manage to participate. Hopefully I’ll manage more this year.
- Become more involved at Booklikes. Bookish people are fun to talk to and I’d like to get more involved with the Internet Bookish People. It is, after all, supposed to be a community.
- Comment more on other blogs. See above.
- Make my blog better. Adding new pages and pictures and links is always fun, plus I want to keep making my reviews better.
- Make a list of Books I Want To Read instead of leaving them to languish in the dim confines of my memory.
- Read more books than last year. Because obviously.
- Spreadsheets spreadsheets spreadsheets.
(The theme for this post was suggested by the Broke and the Bookish’s weekly meme Top Ten Tuesday.)